Access the Style Control settings from Admin Dashboard → Modulus Settings → Style.
Simple configure the options, then save and Gantry will automatically load the modified preset to your site.
Color Chooser Settings
A Color Chooser theme uses CSS color values, combined with transparent overlay images, to determine its color and style. Therefore, you can change the entire color scheme via the Gantry Theme Settings. The available options are outlined below:
- Top Section: Background, Link & Overlay (Light/Dark)
- Showcase Section: Background, Link & Overlay (Light/Dark)
- Body Section: Background, Link & Overlay (Light/Dark)
- Footer Section: Background, Link & Overlay (Light/Dark)
There is no text color setting as this is determined automatically through the process of auto-contrasting, so the best color is automatically chosen.
Other Style Settings
- Load Transition: On – Off; Enable or disable the page loading transition animation effects
- Fixed Header: On – Off; Enable or Disable a fixed floating header section.
- Read More Style: Button and Link; Set the read more link styling for the theme
- Web Fonts: On – Off, Google Font Directory; WebFonts allow you to use 3rd party WebFonts from providers such as Google.
- Font Settings: Select a font family from the available options and also choose a default font size
- Font Family: Modulus, Geneva, Optima, Helvetica, Trebuchet, Lucida, Georgia, Palatino, or Various Google Fonts (dropdown)
- Font Size: Default, Extra Large, Large, Small, Extra Small (dropdown)
Business Phone Systems and Call Centers
Dar Zuch | Calgary | firstname.lastname@example.org | (403) 668-7895 x200
All the marketing in the world will not grow your business if you don’t answer your phone. Responding to the traffic caused by your company’s activities is proven to promote growth both in the short and long terms.
Hi my name is Dar Zuch and I’m the COO of Helia Technologies. We help companies with their phones.
Business phone systems can be deployed quickly for those looking to limit capital expense. Hosted phone systems today fill the needs of 90% of organizations with flexibility previously unavailable. It really comes down to a simple truth. Phone calls must be answered. Each and every one of them and before they go to voicemail.
Reviewing how your calls are handled and ensuring that callers are responded to quickly and consistently is the only sure way of growing your business. Come to one of our seminars or simply drop us a line.
When you start looking at your phone options we’re ready to help out.