The buttons can either be programmed from the phone directly or through 3CX. We'll review how to do it both ways.
If you have an expansion module, the module can only be programmed through 3CX Phone System.
The steps to setup buttons directly on the phone are:
- Select the Menu button (under the screen)
- Navigate (using the arrow keys) to the "Features" choice and select
- Choose choice 4 – DSS keys
- Select the button you'd like to setup
- Make changes as appropriate and
To setup buttons through 3CX Phone System, you'll need to:
- Use your web browser on your computer to access the 3CX Management Console. Your administrator will provide you with a username and password for your phone.
- Select your extension and choose "Edit" from the top menu bar
- Go to the BLF (Busy Lamp Field) tab along the top
- Make changes as appropriate
- Click the Ok or Apply button in the Lower Right
- Reboot the phone (Phone will reboot twice)
Your buttons are now set.
Thanks for watching.