There are certain times that you may want to use legacy analog phone lines for your phone system. Even if you have a VoIP phone system this can be done. Analog phone lines are the old style phone lines that you get from Telus and Shaw – particularily if you have less then 8 phone lines. (If you have more than 8 lines, you may use the digital PRI phone lines).
Top 5 Benefits of VoIP Phone Lines
- They cost less per month
- They cost less for long distance
- They allow you to have as many phone numbers as you want without adding more lines
- They don't require a physical address to issue numbers in different provinces or regions
- Service can be modified very quickly – often same day.
Four Reasons to Use Legacy Phone Lines
- Your stuck in a contract with your phone company
- Very low grade internet
- You prefer to have a backup to your VoIP lines
- Your current phone system doesn't support VoIP (but HELIA can issue VoIP for old phone systems)
HELIA recommend 3CX Phone System for any company with 8 or phones. It provide the best value for any company and provides advanced integration with your mobile smart phone and other office systems like Google Apps and Microsoft Office365.
Use this device to connect analog phone lines to your VoIP phone system. Patton is recommended by 3Cx Phone System.
Learn more about the Patton FXO gateway at:
Learn more about 3CX Phone System at: