RokNewsFlash is widget to display snippets of an post. It can cycle through post titles or a predefined number of characters of an post, which are cycled automatically. The widget supports navigation controls to override the automatic transitioning.
Use the nobox flush widget variation for best results
Options available at Admin → Extensions → Module Manager → RokNewsFlash Module:
- Load built-in StyleSheet: Disable if you wish to override the standalone style by custom template styling.
- Theme Style: Light and Dark standalone themes.
- Posts Category: Choose the category which is going to be source for the RokNewsFlash content
- Content Type: Content or Excerpt of the post
- Max Number of Posts: Control the maximum number of posts.
- Item Ordering: Control tab ordering — Default : Newest First.
- Use Title or Intro Text: Controls what is used for the snippet, either the title of the article or an selected content type.
- PreText Label: This is the text which appears before the transitioning articles, such as Newsflash:.
- Show Controls: Control the display of the navigational controls.
- Transition Duration: This is the time, in milliseconds, for the switching of content items.
- Delay Length: This is the time, in milliseconds, for the content to remain static.
- News Indent: Input the number of pixels for the text to be indented (typically 5px more than the size of the pretext label).
- Preview Length: Input a numerical value which equates to how many characters you wish for the module to show.
Business Phone Systems and Call Centers
Dar Zuch | Calgary | email@example.com | (403) 668-7895 x200
All the marketing in the world will not grow your business if you don’t answer your phone. Responding to the traffic caused by your company’s activities is proven to promote growth both in the short and long terms.
Hi my name is Dar Zuch and I’m the COO of Helia Technologies. We help companies with their phones.
Business phone systems can be deployed quickly for those looking to limit capital expense. Hosted phone systems today fill the needs of 90% of organizations with flexibility previously unavailable. It really comes down to a simple truth. Phone calls must be answered. Each and every one of them and before they go to voicemail.
Reviewing how your calls are handled and ensuring that callers are responded to quickly and consistently is the only sure way of growing your business. Come to one of our seminars or simply drop us a line.
When you start looking at your phone options we’re ready to help out.